Thursday, February 16, 2012

Introduction to my reviews.

Movies, Movies, Movies...or as the more educated say: Films, Films, Films.
They are constantly being made and are never hard to find. With every year comes good films and bad films.
In this blog, I will hopefully be able to give a view of my own personal reflection of the films I get to see this year. Some may be good, while other may be not so good. I aim to give each film review a subjective and purely individual outlook based on my perception of the film. Be it the way it is directed, the story of the films, the way characters are acted and also the look and feel (and sound) of the film.

And so with this brief and uninteresting introduction, I hope you can follow me in my wonderful journey of film exploration....

Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment